Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aids in america and my life

In my life I havent really paid any attention to Aids and what it has done to our community. But as I entered college and saw how many groups and signs there was I began to become interested in the history of Aids.

Watching a video in my english class really gave me a good insight on Aids and how it became what it is today.Aids is a serious topic in todays world. Its not as big now as it was back in the 80's because it has been around for so long but it is still a problem of todays world because there is no vaccine for the HIV virus and many people still are dying. As any other virus or disease as time goes on the virus or disease will either die out or we will become immune. My view of Aids is really neutral. If I knew a friend who had Aids I would still be there friend and treat them the same but at the same time i would still be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment